The 2015 Webtorials State-of-the-Market Report covering WebRTC was released yesterday, look providing insights and qualitative analysis on how IT professionals are using WebRTC today and how they plan to use it in the coming year. One year after the first report on WebRTC, clinic the 2015 results show that awareness of WebRTC has grown. The survey, generic conducted in March 2015, asked 191 IT professionals about WebRTC plans and perceived trends.
- 47% had used WebRTC or planned to use it within the 12 months
- 31% had heard of WebRTC, with no plans to use it
- 90% believed WebRTC has the potential to improve contact center services
- 67% viewed WebRTC as a potential solution for external video communications
- 85% considered WebRTC and SIP solutions as complementary
WebRTC Deployment Plans: Yes and No
At what stage do you consider your company or organization to be in the deployment of WebRTC?
To what extent does your company use and support each of the following?
Issues with WebRTC
The problem with WebRTC today is…
To view the full report: 2015 WebRTC State-of-the-Market Report